atw: 6 month TW role(software apps) in Sydney

  • From: Jasmine Andrews <jasminethetrainer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:01:51 +1000

Greetings

I'm passing on details of a role sent me by a recruiter this morning. It's
not quite my thing so I'm hoping someone on the list is interested.

Obviously, if you're interested don't contact me or reply to the list. I've
listed the recruiter's details at the bottom.

Thanks

Jasmine

" ... perhaps you may know of someone currently looking for a new
opportunity as an experienced Technical Writer.

Looking for a strong Technical Writer for initial 6 month contract which
could be extended.

The successful applicant will be a component technical writer in software
application and be familiar with C#, Silverlight 4.0Object Orientated
Architecture, TFS, Visual Studio 2010, WPF, XAML, .Net Framework 3.5, SQL
2008, Agile Scrum/Methodology.

If you happen to know anyone that may be suitable and interested, would you
mind passing on my details".

Details:

Joanne Esposito

Elisjones and Associates Pty Ltd