[austechwriter] Word pagination stops during the execution of a macro

  • From: Alon_Hadass@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:58:55 +1100

Hi,

During the execution of a macro I am trying to insert an index into the
document.
No matter what I do, Word's automatic pagination kicks in and at some point
gets "stuck".
All further macro commands are suspended until you press ESC to stop the
pagination.

I have played with different extreme solutions (open and close document,
change views, force repagination) but none of them work consistently.
Inserting the index manually or simply stepping through the macro works
just fine.

Any advice on why this may happen and how I can stop this from occurring?

Regards,
Alon Hadass