[austechwriter] Re: Resumes - should interests be included

  • From: "John Brooke" <John_Brooke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:36:13 +1000

Gentlemen,

What makes a good CV and a good Resume?  Do you have examples, as some
so-called "resume writers" I have been to have conflicting ideas!  What
exactly are the HR people looking for?

regards

John Brooke
NEMMCO Melbourne
Information Services - Better solutions for a better market

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Michael West"         |
|         |           <mbwest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>|
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           austechwriter-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           03/07/2003 11:30 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           austechwriter          |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->

  |       To:       <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                 |
  |       cc:
                                 |
  |       Subject:  [austechwriter] Re: Resumes - should interests be included

Michael,

I once received your CV from a recruiter.
At no time did a discussion of "CV" versus
"resume" enter into any of my dealings with
agencies. It was disqualified on the basis
of sheer bulk.

Mike

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you
have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by
return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.