[austechwriter] Re: Resumes - should interests be included

  • From: Bill Parker <renew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:16:13 +0800

Should interests be included?   I'd say yes.  Once I am past the
obvious data, its the next thing I read if its there,  and it also
gives the interview some interest if you can ask somebody why they
collect stick insects or does morris dancing.  Helps the candidate
loosen up.

Bill

--
Dr Bill Parker
RENEW - Scientific and Technical writing & editing in energy and resources.

(Yes,  Morris Dancing IS on my resume)