[austechwriter] Re: Putting macro saved in template on a toolbar

  • From: "Rod Ward" <rod.w@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:45:20 +0800

Peter

Open your template. You should have a toolbar created in that template =
ready for the next step.

Have the toolbar you want the macro's button to appear on floating on =
the screen. Drag it there using the handle on the left hand end if it is =
currently docked with the other toolbars.

Go to Tools > Customise dialog.

Go to the Commands tab and scroll down in the left side window till you =
can select the Macros option.

Find your chosen Macro in the list on the right side of the dialog box. =
You should see macros here for all currently open documents (which is =
why you need to have your template open). Find your macro and drag it =
onto your toolbar. It will automatically create a button with label text =
using the exact name of the macro.

Right click the new toolbar button and change the Name attribute using =
the context menu.

That should do it.