[austechwriter] Re: Must, will, etc. - modals

  • From: Dave.Lazzari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:03:48 +1000

Petra & others,
All I can say to all this very interesting chat about must/will,
shall/should etc is that I'm glad I'm English (despite the surname) and
learned English as a process of growing up. I cannot remember this sort of
incredibly complex stuff when I learned Spanish and French (and even Latin)
at school
dave

______________________________
Dave Lazzari
System Administrator
Laboratory Information Management
TGA Laboratories
Therapeutic Goods Administration

http://www.tga.gov.au

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain confidential or legally privileged information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive
this
transmission in error please notify the author immediately and delete all
copies
of this transmission."