[austechwriter] Re: Internship for writing student

  • From: "John Murphy" <john.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:28:52 +1000

I'm interested

John Murphy
Documentation and Quality
Dilithium Networks

TEL:   +61 2 9215 4624
FAX:  +61 2 9215 4699
MOB: +61 415324479
john.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Universal Access, from any device, anywhere

This electronic message contains information from Dilithium Networks Pty
Ltd which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended
to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us
by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.