[austechwriter] Internship for writing student

  • From: "Oliver Phommavanh" <13076838@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:09:04 +1000

Hi guys
I'm a 3rd year student from UWS(Penrith) and I'm doing a B of Communication
(Writing and Publishing) degree. I'm looking to do an internship for my
degree. It's 120 hours and the internship can start from September during my
uni semester. If anyone is interested or if anyone can help me, please
contact me.

Thanks
Oliver

--