[austechwriter] Re: Annotating documents and making them \\\'attractive\\\'

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:57:20 +1000 (EST)

Thanks Steve, but it is just a recorded macro, generated by Word, which is
proving to be 100% reliable, executes in less than a second and works an
absolute treat.

So, says he, in his best \"Elephant Man\" voice:

\"I\'m not a Programmer, I\'m a human being!\"

If it ain\'t broken, don\'t fix it!

Regards,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas