[ausarchivists] Trial

  • From: "Bill Shaw." <billshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ausarchivists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:49:49 +1100

If this works I have no problems

Bill

This email contains confidential information and may be legally privileged. If
you have received it in error, you may not read, use, copy or disclose this
email or its attachments. In that case, please let us know immediately by reply
email and then delete this email from your system. While we use standard virus
checking software, we accept no responsibility for viruses or anything similar
in this email or any attachments. We also do not accept any responsibility for
any changes to, or interception of, this email or any attachment after it
leaves our information systems.