[ausarchivists] Re: Test email

  • From: Alice-Anne Boylan <eo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ausarchivists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ausarchivists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:57:33 +1000

Hi Jo - yes this works - great!

However, I'm really concerned about starting a new Aus-archivists List at the
moment. I believe we need to consider and sign-off on a strategic
communications plan for Council and the National Office rather than start
ad-hoc and temporary communications solutions. I really understand that members
may be missing the List at the moment, but I recommend the core message be that
we are working on our new communications roll-out and please be patient...

I aim to present a plan to Council on 3rd December...so not that far away.
Council really needs to consider the aim and focus of each communication
channel and piece of enterprise architecture (website, bulletin, List-serve,
NING and other social networking sites, etc.) and agree on what channels we'll
be using going forward (and who will have carriage of what).

Hope this makes sense.

AA

Alice-Anne Boylan
Executive Officer

T 07 3221 4887
T 1800 622 251
M 0417 772 827
E eo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W www.archivists.org.au<http://www.archivists.org.au/>

ABN 36 102 573 974
GPO Box 1293, BRISBANE, QLD 4001
Level 4, 360 Queen Street, BRISBANE, QLD 4000