[audio-pals] Re: welcome jenifor

  • From: jazzyjennifer <jwens2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 21:36:50 -0400

yeah some of my filters have failed too. i set them up to move my emails to another folder. and not even go in the in box. and some of my group emails still go there in my in box.

* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace:
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/ukt0yo

* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.