[audio-pals] Re: welcome jenifor

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:46:38 -0500

Well we are in same boat when it comes to Thunderbird, I have it on the windows
box and linux box, but haven’t had much luck with the filtering system, its
just as easy to creat a folder, then move a message applying to that folder
over in context menu, then from that point on, for additional messages just do
context menu, move to, then find recent and move to the right and go up and
down the list and add it to the given folder.

But guess thats why this group is still coming to the mac instead.  Then over
in Linux to that address that the list comes to I just move those as an
archive.  Well actually both machines have an archive to a degree.  Don’t
hardly use the windows machine for mail, don’t hardly use it anyway, Patti is
more apt to use it, something she’s doing now as she plays her games over at
pogo.