[audio-pals] Re: welcome jenifor

  • From: "Julie Dawson" <julie.magnolia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:51:14 -0800

I've thought about doing the same thing but haven't done it as well. Josh, I pray you are feeling better and are in less pain than yesterday. I also want to officially welcome Jamie from Scotland and officially say that I hope Jennifer is enjoying the group. I, Julie was truly welcomed as was my close friend Neesie also.

Live  simply,
 Love generously,
 Care  deeply,
 Speak  kindly
 And  leave the rest to God!
Please join me on
www.nfblive.org
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together "we can live the life we want."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>