[audio-pals] Re: to thomas

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:55:26 -0500

Well this time I’ve been able to combine World Cup and internet, because ESPN
radio is covering the matches this year, so if I can’t hear the game on 1000
out of Chicago, just try the  internet and listen to them there.  Much better
than tv, because they give more description of what is actually going on.
Fortunately most days the soccer matches don’t inter fear with the Sox games,
although the Sox aren’t doing all that great.  But they are doing better than
last year at least.

Glad to hear Jim and Nancy are doing well also.  But you should be able to keep
them in line over there.