[audio-pals] Re: thursdays dinner is

  • From: Heather Lynn <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 23:46:45 -0400

I always did think Bethie was the great and powerful Oz!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2015, at 9:38 PM, Thomas McMahan <shadowsmaster@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah thats a big graduation from closet rapping right?

On Apr 1, 2015, at 12:34 PM, BethAnn LaPresta (Redacted sender
"bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I knew I would come up short again, but this one is pretty good there Josh.
"Attempted assassination on the entire existence of the living"...I really
am powerful!