[audio-pals] Re: not forgot about you all

  • From: "m.bruxinha" <saotuka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 20:40:02 +0100

hello, jamy nice you are well, i am fine too. the weather here is very hot we have 97 degrees F a good weather to go to the beach.

-----Mensagem Original----- From: Julie Dawson
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 11:12 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: not forgot about you all best regards to all

Jamie, your friend Julie from Memphis is glad you are well.
Live simply,
Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly
And leave the rest to God!
Please join me on
www.nfblive.org
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together "we can
live the life we want."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx