[audio-pals] Re: my interduction

  • From: "Julie Dawson" <julie.magnolia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:58:37 -0800

I grew up near Toledo in a town called Defiance.
Live  simply,
 Love generously,
 Care  deeply,
 Speak  kindly
 And  leave the rest to God!
Please join me on
www.nfblive.org
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together "we can live the life we want."

----- Original Message ----- From: "jazzyjennifer" <jwens2000@xxxxxxxxx>
nice to meat you too. i have an aunt that lives in ohio. she lives in toleato. and one of my friends went to pilet dogs in ohio.

* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace: https://www.sendspace.com/folder/ukt0yo

* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.