[audio-pals] Re: iPhone Group

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:50:56 -0700

Well, in Josh's defense, if you would have told him you were looking info an
iPhone he would have been a plethora of information!

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:26 PM, Heather H <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks Josh.  This would have been more helpful a few weeks ago...just sayin!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2014, at 3:23 PM, "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Heather,
  If you run into any problems with the iPhone you can either ask one of us or
if we don’t know here is a group that I am subscribed to and Tom may be
subscribed I don’t know for sure. I joined this list early on when I first got
into the Apple products and it helped me out a lot.

Blind Apples:

Siri doesn’t take kindly to insults either, I know from experience *LOL*.