[audio-pals] Re: iPhone Group

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:16:57 -0400

I meant blind cool tech

-----Original Message-----
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:58 AM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: iPhone Group

Cool blind tech? Or blind cool tech?  I didn't think cool blind tech had
shut down at all.  But Rick did used to be a major part of blind cool tech.
Yes it would be really nice if he could get the archives back up there.  I
would even consider donating a little to help out if that was needed because
there was a lot of stuff up there that was both entertaining, but also
informative.  Well maybe a lot of the informative stuff would be out of
date, but it's still kind of cool to listen to and go down memory lane and
be glad we don't have to do all of the various forms of technical witchcraft
they were doing at the time *lol*.  Although to be honest, in a few
situations we've started heading backwards again though.

On Aug 14, 2014, at 8:21 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been on it since some time last year. I don't know how long it
> has been in existence though. Oh Tom I seen where on the Blind Geek
> Zone he is trying to bring back the Cool Blind Tech archives, but has
> hit a bump in the road because of the number of people trying to
> download at one time I believe is what he said. That seems to me that
> he should open back up Coolblindtech.com.

put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.

put the word subscribe in