[audio-pals] Re: iPhone Group

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:58:23 -0500

Cool blind tech? Or blind cool tech?  I didn’t think cool blind tech had shut
down at all.  But Rick did used to be a major part of blind cool tech.  Yes it
would be really nice if he could get the archives back up there.  I would even
consider donating a little to help out if that was needed because there was a
lot of stuff up there that was both entertaining, but also informative.  Well
maybe a lot of the informative stuff would be out of date, but it’s still kind
of cool to listen to and go down memory lane and be glad we don’t have to do
all of the various forms of technical witchcraft they were doing at the time
*lol*.  Although to be honest, in a few situations we’ve started heading
backwards again though.