[audio-pals] Re: hi my scottish dinner

  • From: "Don Harris" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "don267359@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

Miss BethAnn if you insist on calling Heaver Missy than you are a brat lol
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:47 PM, BethAnn LaPresta
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Missy!
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:44 PM, Thomas McMahan
<shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I will like it, I don’t want you all thinking to much, because then you
all will definitely find something that I absolutely wouldn’t like.

On Apr 30, 2014, at 2:31 PM, Don Harris (Redacted sender "don267359@xxxxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well if he doesn't we will just have to think up a new nick name for him
>On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:24 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>
>Tom is Bubba?  That is a new one.  Wonder if he likes that one?

 Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:59 PM, Heather
>> <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Did you call me Missy? Thought only BTB called me that. You almost said I
>> was right and left it that way.

 *LOL*

 Mahorney

 WA4WGA

 address that I subscribed into the list.

 dinner last night too!

 fine tonight

 > jamie from scotland

 believe they had carried such

 arrested for putting this chair on the truck.
 it's limits as to what it would allow on it's

 So, when Tom sends
 yours just tell everyone you ordered it from the Cracker

 April 23, 2014 3:07 PM

 21, 2014 5:48 PM

 Monday, April 21, 2014 5:17 PM

 are techies are they? Am I going to be in

 t B mode and let him work on

 asking if his grandfather could
 pick him up at noon. That is

 want him to remember as well, I don't want him to think we

 house.

 attend.