[audio-pals] Re: hi from scotland

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:14:28 -0400

Hi Jamie,
  Glad to hear that your mom and dad are doing well. I am doing ok, just real
sore. I am sure I will feel more sore tomorrow as it all settles down. However,
I hate to hear that your laptop died and I hope you can get that taken care of
as well as the issue with your computer. A week or so ago there was a gentleman
on here I believe by the name of Jim who was also from Scotland. I believe that
Jim is still on here.