[audio-pals] Re: hi all

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:21:28 -0500

Scores ad up as bounces happen, the higher the score the worse.  The server
sends out a rail report on that stuff, it’s got a lot of gibberish in there
too, of course if score gets to high the person can’t post in until it’s
straightened out, but fortunately I don’t think anyone over here has gotten
high enough for that to happen yet.