[audio-pals] Re: hi all

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:56:00 -0400

I think you probably meant Josh owes so much money *LOL*. Paid one day gone
the next *LOL*. There are a lot of Audio-Pals Land taxes and fees to keep
the office up and going and not enough work to keep well above water. We
need to go ahead and sentence Heather so I can get her recurring payments to
the prison AKA resort as well as get her mandatory therapy sentenced as well
so I can collect on that as well *LOL*. Once she is out of money we will go
ahead and sentence the mastermind Betharoni to prison as well so that way
all the bills get paid and Audio-Pals is doing well economically. After she
runs out of money for the resort we will look into how much Don the Con owes
for running his motorcycle through the back wall of my investigative/
psychological office *LOL*. It takes a lot of money to keep the Audio-Pals
chicken coupe secure with all that voltage running to the coupe as well as
the crocs that are on the outer perimeter getting fed. So, I need Kangaroo
Court to convene soon so this stuff can be handled. I'm already having to
have the bums chop firewood to heat the office during the winter and have
the bums come in from the back alley just to spin my fan around to keep cool
during the summer due to the high rates of utilities. It is either the high
rates or that I am a cheap scate *LOL*.