[audio-pals] Re: hi all

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:24:33 -0400

I didn't have to cross the border to get my peeps. They had a bunch at Tractor Supply. They were cute! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas McMahan" <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>

To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 1:41 PM
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi all

Not much different than roasting marshmallows right? Or are they? Unless it’s Heather’s live peeps. I wondered why all of those sold out so fast over at Big R the last time we were over there. The time before that they had a whole lot of them, and when we went back there were only a few. Probably the few, the brave, the ones that were smart enough to hide *lol*.

Gee Heather, next time you are over in Watseeka you should let us know, the triple decker bus would have been interesting to see at a distance, say from over at Cresent City some 10 miles away *lol*.

On Apr 22, 2014, at 11:42 AM, BethAnn LaPresta <bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow, Tom, you've gone over to Heaver the Cleaver's dark side...it was just a matter of time I guess.

To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 21, 2014, 2:21 PM

Makes them easier to roast over a
flame.

On Apr 21, 2014, at 4:17 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Cool!  What a nice Easter bunny!  Peeps on a
stick?  I have never heard of those.  I could have
sent those to Bethie!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 18, 2014, 9:50 AM

hi all
i wood like to thank thomas for all his help here
and lets  see if my mail
goes out  i am thinking of doing a free list
one my self but wood like  to
try this one  first  chat soon
jamie