[audio-pals] Re: hi all

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:25:53 -0400

Sounds as good as any other reason *LOL*

 Date: Monday, April 21, 2014, 2:21 PM

 Makes them easier to roast over a
 flame.

 On Apr 21, 2014, at 4:17 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > Cool! What a nice Easter bunny! Peeps on a  stick? I have never heard of
those. I could have  sent those to Bethie!
 > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>  > To:
<audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  > Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 5:12 PM  >
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi all  >  >  >> My Young-in loves the peeps he
got from the Easter  Bunny. He got regular  >> Peeps and then he got Peeps
on a stick as well as  some other things. Amanda  >> and I had to talk to
the Easter Bunny and see if he  could bring him some  >> extra stuff that
normally wouldn't be in an Easter  Basket since we just got  >> him and he
didn't have much to play with. So, the  Easter Bunny brought him a  >>
bicycle and a basketball as well. He also got some  stuff from my parents