[audio-pals] Re: from scotland

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:19:36 -0500

Sounds like summer time.  Never know when a little thundershower will pop up.

Good to hear you are doing okay though.  It’s still fairly moderate here but it
is warmer than yesterday.  Guess it’s supposed to heat back up for a few days
though so that we can get some thunderstorms.  Guess they are thinking the most
likely on Monday, but sounds like a hot weekend coming.  Well relatively
speaking.  Not over 100, but when used to days in upper 70s the 90s will be
felt especially if the humidity comes up too.

Well the Pat is up and roaming around, so should go see what she’s up to.

put the word subscribe in