[audio-pals] Re: folks, forgive me, I'm new at this./Maria

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 20:42:51 -0600

Well you could probably survive, but the real question is would you learn to
get used to it.  That might not happen.  I’ve lived in Illinois for almost 40
years and I’m still not used to it some times.  Although today wasn’t to bad
was in the mid 20s at least.  Won’t be that way next couple of days though.
More like single digit highs again and below 0 again at night.

Well guess I’ll keep sending it along to Heather instead when we get it.

Yes I think if I were rich I would winter some place where it’s not cold
either, so as you can probably tell at this point I’m not that way *lol*.