[audio-pals] Re: folks, forgive me, I'm new at this./Maria

  • From: "m.bruxinha" <saotuka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:42:39 -0000

    hoo, no, there's no chance to like snow! specially for a long time,
sometimes we have snow in the north of my country but just for a few days on
the winter, but i live in south  so we don't have snow hereand the temperatures
do not fall below 3 degrees c  and i feel myself frozing, lol do you think i
will survive in a terrible winter like yours? if I were rich, I spent the whole
year traveling to other parts of the world where only had summer, lol  cold,
just ice-cream, thank you....