[audio-pals] Re: folks, forgive me, I'm new at this./Maria

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:44:24 -0600

Hey Maria.  Are you sure you don’t to reconsider about the whole snow thing?
Do we have a deal for you?

We got about 8 inches of snow around the first of Feb, it’s thawed and then
frozen several times now.  Now in places it’s packed down and now solid ice.
We have plenty of it around here, however, Liz messed up and sent more of it up
north of here to where my brother lives.  They got 16 inches of snow up there
*lol*.  They weren’t very happy about that.  It’s okay Liz, I didn’t tell them
it was your doing since they aren’t on our group.  But I thought about it.
They blamed me instead so I am still taking the lumps.

But Maria, if you change your mind and decide to start liking snow then perhaps
we can work out a deal *lol*.

Personally I’ve had enough of winter, but I don’t think thats going to make a
dime’s bit of difference as to whether it’s here or not *lol*.