[audio-pals] Re: come on you Ukers

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:53:41 +0000

Hello Thomas,

That's a difficult question to answer, smile.
Jim
On 06/03/2015 20:51, Thomas McMahan wrote:
Jaime lives in Scotland too, but haven’t heard from him for a while.  So don’t
know if there’s a heath problem or something keeping him from computer.

We’ve got one or two who don’t ever seem to post so don’t know where they are
literally.  But most of the talk does seem to happen from the U S people
doesn’t it?  Wonder what that says about us?

On Mar 6, 2015, at 2:15 PM, Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi List,

Am I the only guy on this liswt from the UK, Scotland whatever?

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes

put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.