[audio-pals] Re: come on you Ukers

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 15:57:45 -0600

So what got Don kicked out of Cuba?  
> On Mar 6, 2015, at 3:45 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 
> Oh and Don the Con having Cuban roots *LOL*. I think I could fictitiously put 
> us on all corners of the globe if you give me enough time *LOL*.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Josh
> Sent: Friday, March 6, 2015 4:43 PM
> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: come on you Ukers
> 
> LOL. He may have Hispanic ethnic roots.  I mean look at Heaver, no one would 
> ever think she was from Malaysia, but surprise *LOL*. They try to deny this, 
> but ya know the proof is in the pudding well in Heaver's case the Rumballs.   
>  
> -----Original Message-----
> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
> Sent: Friday, March 6, 2015 4:38 PM
> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: come on you Ukers
> 
> Actually that would be Jamie who lives in Scotland too.  Since I seriously 
> don’t think he’s Hispanic *lol*.  
> 
> Sloppy spelling on mypart.  
> 
>> On Mar 6, 2015, at 2:53 PM, Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> 
>> Hello Thomas,
>> 
>> That's a difficult question to answer, smile.
>> Jim
>> On 06/03/2015 20:51, Thomas McMahan wrote:
>>> Jaime lives in Scotland too, but haven’t heard from him for a while.  So 
>>> don’t know if there’s a heath problem or something keeping him from 
>>> computer.
>>> 
>>> We’ve got one or two who don’t ever seem to post so don’t know where they 
>>> are literally.  But most of the talk does seem to happen from the U S 
>>> people doesn’t it?  Wonder what that says about us?
>>> 
>>>> On Mar 6, 2015, at 2:15 PM, Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Hi List,
>>>> 
>>>> Am I the only guy on this liswt from the UK, Scotland whatever?
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
>>>> Minds are like parachutes
>>>> They work best when open
>>>> 
>>>> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: 
>>>> audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: 
>>>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the 
>>>> subject line of the e-mail.
>>>> To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
>>>> and put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> *
>>> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: 
>>> audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: 
>>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the 
>>> subject line of the e-mail.
>>> To subscribe to this list send mail to: 
>>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject 
>>> line of the e-mail.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> *
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
>> Minds are like parachutes
>> They work best when open
>> 
>> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: 
>> audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: 
>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject 
>> line of the e-mail.
>> To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
>> put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
>> 
>> 
>> *
> 
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
> unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put 
> the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
> put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> 
> 
> *
> 
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
> unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put 
> the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
> put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> 
> 
> *
> 
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
> put the word
> unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
> put the word subscribe in
> the subject line of the e-mail.
> 
> 
> *

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word
unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.


*

Other related posts: