[audio-pals] Re: calling from scotland

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 16:30:33 -0500

Two other ways.  Either do command n to open new window and it will also be in
the bottom of your sidebar, or you will see it in the browser.  Or a faster
way, is to just line up on it and do command o which will open it.  At that
point since it is an open window you can navigate around the whole computer so
if you wanted to move a file from documents you can just go to their via
sidebar, although perhaps there is another shortcut that I can’t remember at
the moment, then find the document, command c to copy, then go back down the
sidebar to your external drive, and either paste via command v, or move the
file via command option v.

For some reason in the past two major OS upgrades the VO spacebar to open
things on desktop doesn’t always work.  Fortunately there are usually two or
three different ways to skin the given cat.