[audio-pals] Re: calling any friends from scotland

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:21:01 -0500

Late summer weekend, or early fall depending on how it feels where you live.
Football going on and still baseball, not to surprising the list has gone kind
of quiet.  Maybe in the south it’s finally gotten cool enough to go outside and
play.  Definitely cooled down here over the past few days here in IL.  Have had
the furnace on past couple of mornings actually.  It was quick going from AC to
heat this year, but it was quick going from Heat to AC last spring too.

Other than that not much going on around here.  Pat is playing games with the
tablet, I am listening to Bears pre-game, guess in a while we’ll have supper
probably.  But a quiet Sunday here, as most of them are.

Probably having spaghetti for supper btw.