[audio-pals] Re: birthdays

  • From: Susan Waaga <s_waaga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 01:11:51 -0700

I hope you had a good birthday Liz!  I did leave a message on your facebook
wall.  Suzi

On Saturday, 21 June 2014 1:57 AM, Liz <smileyliz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One thing that I have noticed with the freelist group is that we are
missing birthdays and I had a birthday a couple of days ago but still 29
and I know Heather has a birthday soon. If you let me know of your
birthday I will make a document on my pc with them in and I will try and
post when someone has a birthday since there is no reminders again.

Liz

put the word subscribe in