[audio-pals] Re: birthdays

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 12:57:41 -0700

Happy belated birthday, Liz!!  Heather's bday is today.  Mine is July 28th.
BethAnn

On Friday, June 20, 2014 8:57 AM, Liz <smileyliz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One thing that I have noticed with the freelist group is that we are
missing birthdays and I had a birthday a couple of days ago but still 29
and I know Heather has a birthday soon. If you let me know of your
birthday I will make a document on my pc with them in and I will try and
post when someone has a birthday since there is no reminders again.

Liz