[audio-pals] Re: Yahoo

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:28:12 -0700

I think so. I think the neighbors were complaining that they seen a guy well
they think it was a guy wearing a dress and swinging from the trees like a
Chimpanzee. I would have to look back at the report log to know the details
for sure. If I am not mistaken they said something about a hairy eyebrow
that made it difficult to tell if it was a man or a Chimp *LOL*.