[audio-pals] Yahoo

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 15:09:30 -0400

Swing from trees? My you do lead a fascinating life. No wonder you don't show up here very much in audio pals land. ----- Original Message ----- From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "don267359@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)

<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom
McMahan (Redacted sender "shadowmonstrosity2@xxxxxxxxx"
for
DMARC)
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 17:45
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depends on how many sox were put in the haggis right? Or
do they put things like that in
haggis?
Maybe
not.

Although that powdered parmesan cheese kind of smells like
stinky feet and a lot of people put that stuff over their
food. Don't know why, fresh is much much better when it
can be
found. Not as smelly either.

On Apr 28, 2014, at 7:05 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Stinky feet in a message subject line that reads Scottish

Dinner.
I am not sure Jamie would agree with this *LOL*.
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 26 April 2014 18:08
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter

Oh I know they would, and they wouldn't believe they
had carried such an item all the way to Ohio *lol*.

On Apr 26, 2014, at 9:51 AM, Josh
<lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am sure they would be shocked to find such a
piece
of work on their
truck.