[audio-pals] Re: What's Going on...

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 00:46:49 -0500

Okay that is what happened here, well, actually we couldn’t find the part, and
couldn’t convert properly, so had to find another stove at that point.

On May 20, 2015, at 3:53 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was electric. They said that it would cost too much to replace the part.
We got the new stove this past Friday, it is nice and Amanda is happy with it
so that is all that matters. She loves the fact that it has a storage drawer
underneath where most pie warmers are located.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx