[audio-pals] Re: What's Going on...

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowsmaster@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:37:01 -0500

Is that a gas stove or electric? How old of a stove is it? If it’s to old it
may be difficult find replacement oven elements we had the problem with one
stove we had.

On May 13, 2015, at 2:37 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What’s going on with everyone? Here the stove is broken and will not be fixed
until at least tomorrow. Amanda noticed it last night when we went to bite
into our fish that turned out to be sushi due to the fact it did not bake
properly. Thought it may be a fluke so we baked some brownies which only
cooked on the outside. They were supposed to be fudge brownies and they
definitely were fudgy in the middle. So, it looks like dinner will be out
tonight.