[audio-pals] Re: VR Counselor is Horrible

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:00:52 -0400

I would agree that it is a little different, but not much because the
deviant seem to not be able to keep their mouths shut. So, then eyes start
to raise in their direction and before they know they are being served with
a search warrant that includes their computer. From that point on anything
they ever typed or sent if their phones are included in the search warrant
are known facts.

   Well, I better not say why the sattelites are honed in on me *LOL*.
Actually if you make a phone call that is being kept somewhere. The word
privacy should be removed from the English language because it doesn't exist
anymore. Anywhere you go is being tracked on the internet as they say it to
give you a more pleasureable experience while searching the web, we all know
the real reason behind it because if I want to know about it I will just
search for it without the web deciding I should look at it.

   I am sure if they have hired people just to listen to my dictations then
they have gotten an ear full at times *LOL*. I have unleashed on Siri's
incompetence from time to time *LOL*. I am surprised the way I carry on, on
here which I might add is the same way I carry on over dictation many times
when sending Amanda a text they haven't sent the van with the people dressed
in white to put me in one of those nice little white coats *LOL*.