[audio-pals] Re: VR Counselor is Horrible

  • From: Heather H <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:31:23 -0400

Yes, I did it.  I got an iPhone 4s.  I did research, worried, and prayed about
it.....and here I am typing on a bluetooth keyboard and listening to what I'm
typing in my ear with another bluetooth device.  Technology is scary.  It is
great though.  Kate has taken a turn for the worse.  I suspect she has a virus
that no onne or no scan find.  So, here I am...finally in the 21st century.
AND DON'T CALL ME LYNN DARN IT.

Sent from my iPhone