[audio-pals] Re: VR Counselor is Horrible

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 10:12:36 -0700

She does, she's moved into the techie world of Audio Pals!

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:00 AM, Thomas McMahan
<shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just caught this.  Hoover has an i-phone?  She is joining the mac world with
her triple decker bus?  Now this is interesting.

On Aug 13, 2014, at 7:49 AM, Heather H <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whatev

>Sent from my iPhone
>
>On Aug 13, 2014, at 8:33 AM, "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>It has a nice ring to it. Hmmm, let me think about this for a while. I will
>let you know whether I plan to use Lynn from now on or not *LOL*.

 but he sounded doubtful. So, when I was talking to him seriously about it I
asked him if the department was going to pay for me to continue on with a
higher degree or if I am going to have to get representation to fight for it.
He didn’t answer me directly and we hung up. We started discussing it off and
on and he opened up the door for me to ask about law school again when he said
that they cannot tell me what to do. I took the window of opportunity. The
latest is I need to pick between law school and psychology and let him know by
Friday. Now, a new battle has popped its ugly head up and that is him not
giving me funding for my textbooks when they pay other people’s rent. He wants
me to go out and purchase the 5 or 600 dollars sometimes maybe even $800 worth
of textbooks each semester and then they will reimburse me for supplies and
textbooks. Um, no! This has never been done this way before so I want answers
as to why it is this way now other
 than the fact I pushed them on one battle so now they are trying to come at me
from a different angle. I told them I fight enough battles on my own without
having to fight the very system that is there to help me by providing the
funding I need to go to school. I am hoping that I can get someone a lot better
to handle this or at least make him better through prayer.