[audio-pals] Re: VR Counselor is Horrible

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:49:36 -0500

You can also use the Messages app to send messages to anyone with a registered
i-device.  That can be handy sometimes because in messages there would be a
history and you just click on the previous conversation with the person and
type what you want and off it goes and it will find them with their devices.
Although it makes it more handy for those of use with Mac computers, because it
becomes a way to text via computer basically.  It just uses the i-cloud.