[audio-pals] Re: VR Counselor is Horrible

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:29:45 -0500

You have a more advanced i-phone than I do now.  Although I will be getting a 4
pretty soon too.  They are nice.  Depending on your keyboard well if your’s is
one of the Logitech keyboards you would be able to use it on your computer and
i-phone.  But blue tooth keyboards are really handy especially when dealing
with a phone.