[audio-pals] Re: VR Counselor is Horrible

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:35:10 -0500

Well android is just a variation of linux basically, Google controls the rights
to the name of that  system though.  Sort of like Apple owning the term OS X
for their platform but Mac OS is basically unix.  Just some extra company
development and changing.  Remember all of those versions of windows that in
reality still sat on doss?  In a way the same, only instead of just sitting on
something there is some code variation.

put the word subscribe in