[audio-pals] Re: VR Counselor is Horrible

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:53:58 -0500

A viral mystery, as apposed to a mystery virus.  Then again there’s Mystery the
cat too.  Yes she’s still alive.  Not sure why sometimes but she is.  Well she
has still been earning her keep, occasionally gets a mouse.  She was carrying
on last night tracking one, but I think that one stayed hidden just enough.  It
will eventually be stupid enough and come out to try to find something to eat,
and well Mystery will play with it.  She loves to play.