[audio-pals] Update to Phone Situation

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 20:42:10 -0400

I am not sure and I have already deleted the prior messages, but if I
haven't given the latest update then read on if I have then go ahead and
delete. So, we received an e-mail from the case worker today stating that
nothing is in the court order about no contact and therefore he is allowed
to talk if Little Man wants to, but we are going to contact our attorney
first and get his input since there is nothing mandating that he has to talk
to him in the court order either.