[audio-pals] Re: Update

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 17:35:00 -0500

Well you could rule that they both show up at same place of course, but don’t
know of a way to send to both automatically at same time.  Just CC them.  Yes
there was a new person join at missives, but that happens fairly often over
there, yet little talk happens.  Any audio posted via frilliest though I are
over there too so that they aren’t out of the loop.

It’s a little weird and awkward with two lists of the same purpose on two
different list serves.  I just wish Yahoo hadn’t have done what they did, but
they did and now here we are with two groups.  One that’s a little off with so
many people’s e-mail providers, yet easy for people to find and join up, then
the other which has fewer e-mail problems but until recently was pretty slow
about picking up new people.  Well am glad some folks do go through the lists
at frilliest, there are a ton of them that’s for sure.
  time